We present summer tires CONTINENTAL, model ContiSportContact 5 103W FR with dimensions 275/45 R18. These tires are manufactured by CONTINENTAL and are designed for passanger cars, with loading index 103 (load to 875 kg) and speed index W (to drive with 270 km/h)
summer tires CONTINENTAL ContiSportContact 5 ☀️ 275/45R18 CONTINENTAL for passanger cars ➤ Fast secure delivery ???? 5 years warranty
Control has never been sportier.
Excellent road grip, handling and safety when cornering.
- Excellent road grip and handling just as safety when cornering
- Shorter braking distances in all weather conditions
- Reduced fuel consumption and high mileage
Shorter braking distances in all weather conditions.
- The ContiSportContact™ 5 adapts to the road surface, giving improved grip and handling when accelerating and cornering.
Reduced fuel consumption and high mileage.
- Featuring Black Chilli Technology. the ContiSportContact™ 5 is reactive, giving shorter braking distances on wet and dry roads.
- The unique tire composition ensures considerably reduced rolling resistance – for higher mileage and reduced fuel consumption.
Secure grip in wet conditions is crucial for safe driving. Performance is graded into classes, A to G (although D and G are not currently used). The stopping distance between a class A tire and a class F tire can be as much as 18 metres.
Reduced rolling resistance saves fuel and cuts CO2 emissions. Class A tires deliver the best fuel efficiency, with each subsequent class through to G increasing fuel consumption by between 0.42 and 0.56 mpg for a car which does 36 mpg.
This is the external noise made by the tire and is measured in decibels. The more filled bars shown on the label, the louder the tires.