We present summer tires CONTINENTAL, model SportContact 6 105Y XL with dimensions 285/35 R21. These tires are manufactured by CONTINENTAL and are designed for passanger cars, with loading index 105 (load to 925 kg) and speed index Y (to drive with 300 km/h)
summer tires CONTINENTAL SportContact 6 ☀️ 285/35R21 105Y XL CONTINENTAL for passanger cars ➤ Fast secure delivery 🎁 We provide a guarantee
Safety on any street. Control at any speed.
- Black Chili for maximum grip in all directions enables supreme driving experience
- Vectoring for maximum control, a new era in tread pattern development
- Aralon350™, the new adaptive hybrid cap ply for maximum stability at high speed up to 350km/h
Shorter braking distances in all weather conditions.
- The new Micro Flexibility Compound ensures an optimum interlocking between tyre and road surface. This guarantees better acceleration and shorter braking distances at high and low temperatures – in wet or dry conditions.
Force Vectoring for maximum control, a new era in tread pattern development.
- The improved inner and outer tread pattern ensures best steering precision and support for lateral forces during cornering. The advanced Macro Block Design keeps you safe and in control at any manoeuvre. Stiff centre ribs and asymmetric concave longitudinal grooves greatly support overall stability.
Aralon350™, the new adaptive hybrid cap ply for maximum high speed up to 350 km/h.
- The sophisticated Aralon350™ technology accelerates your vehicle safely up to 350 km/h. This newly designed strong Hybrid Cap Ply provides a controlled tyre growth – even at highest speeds.
Secure grip in wet conditions is crucial for safe driving. Performance is graded into classes, A to G (although D and G are not currently used). The stopping distance between a class A tire and a class F tire can be as much as 18 metres.
Reduced rolling resistance saves fuel and cuts CO2 emissions. Class A tires deliver the best fuel efficiency, with each subsequent class through to G increasing fuel consumption by between 0.42 and 0.56 mpg for a car which does 36 mpg.
This is the external noise made by the tire and is measured in decibels. The more filled bars shown on the label, the louder the tires.