We present summer tires CONTINENTAL, model PremiumContact 6 94Y FR with dimensions 225/50 R17. These tires are manufactured by CONTINENTAL and are designed for passanger cars, with loading index 94 (load to 670 kg) and speed index Y (to drive with 300 km/h)
summer tires CONTINENTAL PremiumContact 6 ☀️ 225/50R17 CONTINENTAL for passanger cars ➤ Fast secure delivery ???? 5 years warranty
A new level of comfort enhanced by German technology.
- Maximum wet braking while improving mileage due to Safety Silica Compounds
- Extended driving convenience updated by the comfort-optimised performance footprint
- Sporty driving in every car thanks to handling-optimised pattern design
Maximum wet braking while improving mileage due to Safety Silica Compounds.
- The crystal silica composition enables superior braking performance especially in terms of wet road conditions. While keeping the safety performance at the maximum level, the mileage improved significantly – a solved conflict in tyre development.
Extended driving convenience updated by the comfort-optimised performance footprint.
- The wear-optimised polymer blend provides an outstanding improvement of more than 15% in mileage performance. In addition, the smooth pattern stiffness improves driving comfort and mileage, and lowers the exterior noise.
Sporty driving in every car thanks to handling-optimised pattern design.
- The advanced macro-block design ensures maximum control and cornering stability. Furthermore, the asymmetric rib geometry provides a better grip under the effect of lateral forces.
Secure grip in wet conditions is crucial for safe driving. Performance is graded into classes, A to G (although D and G are not currently used). The stopping distance between a class A tire and a class F tire can be as much as 18 metres.
Reduced rolling resistance saves fuel and cuts CO2 emissions. Class A tires deliver the best fuel efficiency, with each subsequent class through to G increasing fuel consumption by between 0.42 and 0.56 mpg for a car which does 36 mpg.
This is the external noise made by the tire and is measured in decibels. The more filled bars shown on the label, the louder the tires.